Welcome to Woodford County Middle School
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
- Opening Business
- Agenda Approval
- March Minutes
- Review/Revise Consultation Policy 7
- Review/Revise By-laws 1.1 and 2.1
- Revise Mission Statement Policy 9
- Athletic Policy-First Reading
- Extracurricular Policy-First Reading
- Personal Appearance Policy-First Reading
- Promotion/Retention Policy-Second Reading
- Section 7 Budget-Second Reading
4. Professional Development Plan
Feeling disconnected from your child in middle school? Wondering what you can do to get involved? Want to give back?
Now you can! WCMS needs parent volunteers in the following areas: arrival in the morning (7:50-8:10), dismissal in the afternoon (3:07-3:30), or monitors in the lunchroom (anytime between 10:50-12:30). Of course you can also come and eat with your child any time you would like. WCMS wants to create an environment where all feel welcome and have ownership. If you would like to volunteer but just don't know how to get started, please call 859-873-4721 x5002. There will be plenty of other opportunities to come such as Watch D.O.G.S. and reading with a student.