Woodford County Public Schools will hold kindergarten registration for the
2016-2017 school year on the dates found below:
April 7, 2016, Thursday, 12:00 noon to 7:00 p.m.
April 8, 2016, Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Kindergarten registrations will be held at each of our elementary schools.
Any child who is 5 years of age on or before October 1, 2016 is eligible to enroll in public school kindergarten.
To begin the registration process, please bring the following documentation with you when registering your child:
1. Proof of Residence
2. Certified Birth Certificate
3. Valid Kentucky Immunization Certificate (by August 10, 2016)
4. Guardianship or custody papers (if applicable)
5, School Physical Examination Form (within 30 days of enrollment)
6. Vision Screening (by January 1, 2017)
7. Child's Social Security Card (optional)
8. Evidence of Dental Screening or Examination (by January 1, 2017)
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact your child's school.